Monday, January 23, 2012

i love what i do.



So, 2 thursday's ago I was injured. We were doing headstands and when I pushed up out of it all the muscles in the back of my shoulder were pulled to the point where i couldn't move my shoulder. And i dropped to the floor. with my season... over.
 Now listen, Region at the time was in 2 weeks state 2 and a half nationals in a month.
not a lot of time. at all.
I went to practice that night having no clue what would happen.
I went, tired, grouchy, and not wanting to run and clean all of our dances for the 1,000,000th time.
little did I know i would never be dancing to those girls again!
so, I and my team said lots of prayers, read lots of scriptures, went to physical therapy every day for 2 hours for 2 weeks.
AND GUESS WHAT.
this girl right here is better enough to do character at region. Count my many blessings.

this is the dance i will happily be performing

No comments:

Post a Comment