Thursday, January 5, 2012

count your many blessings 1..2..3

Choose to take a chance or you 
will never change.
Today I woke up, And said to myself  "I can't do this anymore"
Do what? 
Wake up at 4:30 in the morning just to take a shower so I can be out the door by 5:30 looking pretty enough to sweat it all off, put it back on and face another day of school. with a smile on my face.
I hopped in the shower tried pulling my fingers through my matted hair due to the gel put in it from the performance the night before.
Scrubbing away I decided to say a prayer. A morning prayer. (which I'm going to be completely honest with you. I rarely if ever do that) But I needed someone to talk to and no one else was awake but the big man upstairs. I closed my eyes and started with im really sorry I haven't been as close to you as I usually am. Something's been pulling me away and I'm not really sure what it is. 
don't worry everyone I'm not doing anything wrong. 
I feel like lately all I have thought about is myself. and no one else and I hate it. 
It's pulling me away from everything that I love the most. 
I have to choose to to take a chance so I can change.
I have to look at life with a different perspective and look at all the blessings that I have in my life. 
NOW. Lets look at this morning one more time.
I wake up at four thirty in the morning to take a shower.
in a shower with clean water and heat and as much as i want of it.
 I get to dance my little heart out, doing what  i love, with the people that i love.
And then! get an education for free with teachers and people that care about me and my success. 
I might have even had a conversation with him today. Things are looking bright my friends.
Plus, I have a direct line straight to my heavenly father, whenever I want.

Never forget just how many blessings you have and to SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment