Monday, January 9, 2012

You make my heart melt like a popsicle on the 4th of July

It happened.
The BOY!!! not the boy you think. a new boy. 
He talked to me today. And oh how happy I was.
You have to understand, I have known him (who he was) since the fifth grade.
I saw him dancing at a dance competition. No he is not gay.
And i kid you not.
He made my heart melt like a popsicle on the fourth of july.
I've been in love ever since.
He's a year older than me.
And has ridiculously blonde curly hair that you just want to put your fingers through.
And aaahhhhhhh.. I love him.
And yes, he only asked me if I knew what day christmas break started and ended.
Which by the way I had no clue. I made it up. I had to answer. I just couldn't pass that up.
But none the less he could have asked anyone in there. (We were in a packed computer lab.)
I kept the conversation going of course. And come to find out he.has.always.known.who.i.am.
Wow.. who would have known.
I feel like my heart is going to burst.

1 comment: