Sunday, January 1, 2012

Freedom

Freedom
Something every teenager in this world wants.
What gives you freedom?
Being 16 and having a license. 
I am 4 months away. And oh how I can not wait. 
What does freedom entice?
Being able to come home, when you want.
Being able to go where you want when you want.
Being able to do as you please
What keeps you from this? 
Parental units.
No license.
Now, I will admit that they are only doing it because they love you.
And know what is best for you.
But sometimes it stinks.
I love my parents, I do. 
But being stuck at the house with nowhere to go.. stinks. 
What is the real point of this post?
I am sick of being fifteen. 
Come on April 22 come a little faster!
I need my license.

p.s. I really want summer to be here. I miss it like crazy.
and there's not even any snow on the ground. 
There fore the cold is worthless.


No comments:

Post a Comment