Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Steph, Mother, Madre, Mom, Best friend.
She can be called any of the above. I love her. I love her to death.
If you know her, you know that she is a complete whack job. But guess what? that's my favorite part about her. She dances in the middle of walmart sings in the car to my guy friends, asks other friends if she can be there agent because "there so FREAKING amazing" And everytime she does something nutty all I think is, "Yes thats my mom. Are you still surprised that I am the way I am? And wow, when im older im gonna be AWESOME." I love her and I can talk to her about anything.

Steve, Dad, Daddy, Padre, Father, STEVEN.
He's.. my everything. I love him. And he loves me:)
You look at him and say (If your a guy) Woah, he's a big dude. Im not messing with him or Tiff.
But guess what boys? Sshhhh... I have a secret..He's just one big teddy bear.
He cries when carrie underwood sings, When he watches me dance, When he sees a sad commercial, in every fast and testimony meeting and in every chick flick put in front of him. But if you hurt me, remember "he's a big dude" and he'll beat you up. Im his little girl.
 He is a stud. And i love him.
Is anyone actually surprised?






Plus, They are HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment