Thursday, November 10, 2011

There are some people in this world that you know you will never be able to forget about.

Maddy Lant:
She's a champ. I love her.
I can talk to her about anything and she can do the same with me. When ever something interesting happens in one of the two of our lives, the other is the first person to know. I dont know what I would do with out her and I'm so blessed to have her in my life.

(Plus she's absolutely gorgeous)
Jade Smoot: 
What a kid. He really is my best friend. 
I love him and I love his family as well which is a MAJOR plus. I can talk to him about anything and he can do the same with me. He always tells me what's on his mind and I'm there with open ears. He's had a huge impact on my life. He always makes me want to be a better person and I'll forever be grateful to him for that. Plus he play's baseball. Gotta love that. Love him:)






(We're also two of the funniest people when we're together)





Kylee Karren:
Funniest girl I know. I adore her.
She's always been there for me and I love talking to her. She give's way good advice and is the least judge mental person I have ever met. I have had my best midnight phone call's with her. Some of which have changed my life. I am so grateful for her and I love her to death.

 (if you can't tell from this picture, she's.. AWESOME.
Brayden Cox:
He's a stud.
I can honestly say this kid has changed my life and has taught me so much more than I ever thought he would. He pulls out my emotions and knows how to make me smile more than anyone in this whole world. I'll always be there for him and he'll always be there for me. He is one of the funniest people I know. And he plays baseball as well. I guess you could say I get along with baseball players? Close of far apart (hypethetically/ friendship wise.)  I'll always love him:)
Kami Reiser:
She is amazing.
This girl will never know how much she has helped me throughout my life. I've known her since I was just a little one. We met at dance and it could not have been better. She was my best friend and always will be. Even though we don't talk every day we will always be closer than sisters. I love her:)
 
(She literally exudes light)

Conclusion, I love my friends. Im so glad they came into my life. There amazing and I dont know what I would do without them.
So thanks guys, Your the best:)

1 comment:

  1. You are so phenomenal. I love you so much. You inspire me daily, i sure hope you dont forget that. I look up to you, you have changed my life for the better. We have walked pretty much the same road our entire lives. Even with boyfriend relationships. Its amazing how similiar our lives truly are. Love you so much girl. YOu know im always here for you! and i cant believe you didnt tell me you got your braces off! even with having a phone call about the B.C.! loser! loveeees!

    ReplyDelete