Monday, November 14, 2011

My obsesion over the last 3 years.

BREAKING DAWN!
Could I be more excited? I don't think so.
It comes out in.. About.. 80 hrs and 10 minutes.
These books, are what made me fall in LOVE with reading. Once I discovered I read:
Twilight: 11x
New moon: 8x (edwards not in it as much)
Eclipse: 12x
Breaking dawn: 19x
I guess you could say I was a little obsessed. But hey, I didnt read anything else for almost 2 years. Cut me some slack, I was just learning how amazing the reading world is.
The Movies, Not half as good as the books but, I still love them. They make me beyond happy like a gitty little girl again. And even though the acting in twilight was super awful and the lighting was super freaky.. I'm over it. They're getting progressively better as the movies go on. So hey, This one will be best of all.
So, LETS GET STOKED!! I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment