Sunday, December 4, 2011

Everyone has atleast one best friend.

but.. I have two.. That I want to talk about today that I haven't already.
The best kind of a best friend is the one that has been there your WHOLE life.
Cole Bradburn,
This kid has been there for me ever since I was baby sized. We have been through every stage and some.. multiple times. We have liked each other, hated each other, been the other ones absolute best friend, gone for a year with out talking, and so on and so forth. I would bet that he knows me better than anyone else in this world. I love him to death. He's my best friend, even though we don't talk every day I feel a stronger bond to him than anyone else in this world. I can tell him anything and I don't know what I would do without him.
Griffin Bodine,
Griff I have literally known him since the moment I came out of the womb. Not even kidding. He was my  first kiss, we were two. He has been one of my best friends my whole life. He is one one of the best people that I know, And is one of those people that you know would never hurt a fly. I love him to death and I can trust him with the world. I don't know what I would do without him either.
Yes, that's me in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment