Sunday, December 18, 2011

how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum?


Happiness. The best feeling in this world. 
I truly haven't felt this happy in.. 150 days. That's how long I have been with out him.
I am in love with the way I feel. I never want to go back.
I am thrilled to be over him.
And thrilled to have moved on. New boys are the bestest.
Did I just say new boys? yes. I did. There is a new one. And he makes me feel like a million bucks.
He has a best friend which is fine. I adore her. And I'm no taking him away from her. And we don't even like eachother I would be lying if I said that I don't like him. But nonetheless He makes me happier than I have been in a very long time. He knows how to make me laugh and smile. I'm constantly talking to him. And every single time my phone buzzes I secretly hope it's him. And 99% of the time it is.
The other day my little sister looked at me and said "Tiff what is up with you? It's like your all happy all the time now." she said it like I was freak. But I was thrilled to hear it:) 
Being happy is decision. And I have never been more happy about the one i made.

"Being happy doesnt mean that
 everything is perfect. It means 
 that you've decided to look beyond
the imperfections." -Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment