Thursday, December 8, 2011

Some people like getting ready everyday. Not me.

So, Heres the thing. Today and yesterday were the first times I haven't worn a hoody and jeans to school in.. 2 weeks. And within those 2 weeks I have worn my hair down once.. Am I an awful person?
Todays outfit consisted of skinny's, Brown 3 quarter length modbod, Combat boots, Soft as a kitten colorful scarf, THE gold earings, And the "tiffany Bun". 
Im fine with it. really. But should i be? probably not. Should i care what people think of me? yes. Do i? no. Which i guess is just whatever. My clothes are me. And i love 'em. My hair? well preferably it would be down and curled and beautiful more often but.. cut me some slack, I wake up at four thirty every morning and have practice and get hot and sweaty for 2 hours before the majority of you even wake up. Plus its in a suuuper awkward stage right now, so.. Its fine. Love you all, Love tiffany sally(:

No comments:

Post a Comment