Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm willing to risk the cooties if you are.

It's good to feel like this:)
to feel like your walking on clouds.
And to always know that someone is there for you.
to look over and catch them smiling at you 
to have them whisper cute things in your ear
to wonder if he ever stops to think "man, i miss her"
and you know the answer is yes.
To randomly have a smile pop onto your face because he popped into your mind. 


If you haven't felt like this, Your missin out on the most incredible feeling in the world. 

1 comment:

  1. There is this girl. She has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. She is on my mind from the moment I wake up and to the moment I go to sleep and is still often there even when I am not awake. There is a new glow about me. She makes me want to be better, to live each day like it was my last and to have no regrets. She is the reason I get out of bed. The silly little things aren't just there to be there. They are there to make life meaningful. Who knew what a simple little hi, while walking down the hall could do. Out of all the guys in the world, I am glad Tiffany Vincent picked me.

    ReplyDelete