Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in a nutshell

It started out sitting on a piano bench with Mandy Marie White and Brayden Cox singing Taylor Swift. I knew that it would be good year right at 12:01. When you start out singing love songs with your two favorite people how could it not be a fantastic year?
January- Was a complete blur but thoughts coming through
my head because of it are rather positive
February- Was the beginning of my happiness
March- Was jampacked full of love
April- Made me happy
May- Was full of smiles and laughter
June- Was full of adventure
July- Started great and ended awful
August- Was good
September- Was bad. But it always is. Atleast for the last
2 years it has been. Starting at a new school is never good.
October- Broke me into tiny little pieces
November- Was full of regret and tears
December- Put me back together agian. The puzzle is complete.
Finally.
Memorable Moments
-singing to Taylor Swift at the top of our lungs
-dancing in the rain
-Had a first love
-Wayyy to much friend drama
-Started this fantastic little blog of mine
-Found my true friends
-Had my first kiss
-Pulled my first all nighter
-Got caught by the coppers
-Layed under the stars with mr. Teyton Smoot talking for hours on end
- Laughed about the dumbest things
- went on way to many walks with Kylee Jean
- Went to efy
-Had my ovaries burst in the middle of nationals
-Got a scholarship at every competition I went to
-Got my phone stolen
-Learned about drill
-Became a Vikette
-Made one million new friends
-Shed to many tears over a stupid boy.
-Decided I'm going to be a makeup artist
 -stopped dancing at studio 1
- Through a suprise party for miss maddy lant
-Jade Smoot became my best friend
-Fell in love with the 40's
-Watched Pearl Harbor everynight for six months
-Went to girl's camp and had some of the most spiritual moments of my life
-Learned how to trust
-Strengthened my relationship with my parents (they're now 2 of my best friends)
-Went on Monster ( a roller coaster at knott's berry farms.) It was the scariest thing I have ever done
- Recieved a 35 page text
Over all I had a fantstic year with many growing moments, Lots of smiles, And to many laughs to count

No comments:

Post a Comment