Friday, December 9, 2011

Sure, take my leg. You already have everything else.

I'm a teenage girl.
I fell in love with you.
You said you would hold me forever. How many girls have you said that to?
You promised to never hurt me. obviously that was a lie.
You told me you loved me. everyday.
You were my best friend.
and then you changed. everything changed.
You hurt me.
You pulled and tugged me back into you.
You kissed me.
Then acted like it never happened.
You told me you loved me. And only me. but you told her the same thing the same night.
Did you tell yourself and her you loved her just to forget me?
Well it worked.
And yet you still ask for me back.
You still ask for my trust.
For my friendship.
And when you really need it my love.
And the silly thing is,  I give it. I give you it all. My everything. And you never give it back. So sure, Take the last part of me I have. You already have the rest.


1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. I try to live the "turn the other cheek" motto. but sometimes it gets to the point of "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me three times - what the hell, fool me four times, five, six, when do i stop turning the other cheek?" ya know?

    Im sorry, Im still in this situation. Come over? lets play, i have a notebook full of letters i need you to read...

    ReplyDelete