Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm in love with him

Remember that boy I told you about? In "you and I walk a fragile line"? Cannon? Well, everyone, I love him. And it's the worst. We're just friends. And even saying friends is almost a little far fetched.When we're alone it could not get better. We smile, laugh, love and talk.

Weird right? That's what I thought too. But at the moment, when it was all happening and right in front of my face, it felt so right. I had no backbone to say no to this boy that had loved me and hurt me so many times before. Because it's easy to tell someone you love them, but meaning it, is a completely different story. Because, as all of you guys will soon learn I forgive people as easily as you cut butter. 

How many times is this going to have to happen for Tiff to learn her lesson? My friends ask me the question daily. I get texts saying "Tiff, he's playing you. You need take him out of your life and then not let him back in." And yet I do let him back in. EVERYTIME. And every time I do, my friends say, "So ill be expecting a call this weekend from a crying Tiffany around saturday, Sound right?" It's almost a complete joke now. 
But the truth is, Im in love with him.
 Im in love with the way he makes me feel when I'm around him.
The way he makes me smile. 
The way he squeezes my hand when its cold outside and tells me he loves me in our own little language:)
The way he makes me laugh the way he plays with his hat when he's nervous, or pulls a joke in that awkward moment that hasn't happened yet, because he is possibly the least awkward person ever. 
Im in love with the way he plays with me, tickles me, jokes with me. 
I love it all.
I love his smile and his laugh and his advice.
I love it. 
I love him.
And no matter what happens I always will.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment