Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm venting. Don't be mad.


Disclosure:
Everyone remember this my journal and I'm writing straight from my heart, So read at your own risk.
 What is love for me right now? It's when you shed tears for someone but you still care for them, It's when all he does is ignore you but you still long for him. It's when he starts loving someone else, and yet you manage to throw a smile on your face and find the courage to say "I'm happy for you" I'm going to smile and make him think I'm happy. I'm going to laugh so that he doesn't have to see me cry. I'm going to let him go, and even if it kills me- I'm going to smile through it all.

 People say I don't know what love is. People say I'm too young to love. But here's what I say, Love comes with experience. And as you grow older your ability to love someone grows much larger and you grow to have a much better understanding of it.
 But that doesn't mean you can't be in love at 15. It's just at you're own level and rate. Every teenage girl comes across a nicholas sparks romance novel at one point and they see that you can fall in love and through hard ache, it'll all work out. But I've learned it doesn't always work out the way you want it to. Sometimes, you love someone but you have to let them go. Sometimes, even when it tears you up inside you have to be happy for them and let them move on, because "if it is meant to be, it is up to me."
But this time it's not meant to be. And now your just somebody that I used to know. 











No comments:

Post a Comment