Monday, February 13, 2012

SUMMER.

I WANT IT TO BE SUMMER.
 Today in class Mr. Carter was listening to country music and for some reason a tidal wave of missing summer hit me like a ton of bricks. I want it to be summer.
Tonight me and Maddison drove around with the windows down wishing for sumer to come belting music at the top of our lungs but lets face it, it was freezing cold and we soon rolled up the windows just as fast as we rolled them down.
But summer? heres my wish list for you:)
Bring me a lover.
Bring me an over whelming amount of good times
Bring me Sun Burns and Golden skin
Bring me Late night walks with my best friend
Bring Smiles
Bring Me side walk chalk parties 
Bring me Boating
Bring me CALIFORNIA:)
Bring me Tank tops and short shorts
Bring me mud fights in the rain
Bring me Seven peaks and people watching.

I am so stoked!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment